Top Heat Pump Systems
A heat pump does the job of an air conditioner and a furnace. But unlike a furnace, it doesn’t burn fuel to create heat. It uses electricity to keep your home warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and comfortable all year round. Heat Pumps are ideal for the climate here in Southern Maryland.
Burch Oil is proud to sell and service Carrier, Armstrong, and American Standard heat pumps, three of the best-known and most well-respected manufacturers of heat pumps. Contact us now for a FREE estimate.
- 10-year limited warranty on parts when properly registered
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- 2-stage compressors for ultimate comfort
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- High Efficiency: up to 14 SEER and 8.5 HSPF Heating Efficiency
- Quiet operation
- Suitable for any size of home regardless of its heating and cooling needs
- Quiet operation even when temperatures are extreme
- Durable interior coil system and rust-free coatings for its outdoor unit
- Up to 20 SEER and 10 HSPF
- TruComfort™ for precise comfort
- Next-level humidity control