Energy-Efficient Programmable Thermostats
With a programmable thermostat, you can set your heating and cooling systems programmed based on your family’s habits and schedules. You can program the heat to go lower when no one is home or everyone is sleeping. Or you can set the A/C to a cooler temperature when people are around, and a higher temperature when you are asleep.
When you have the power to program your comfort days or weeks in advance, you are using your heating and cooling systems more efficiently; this adds up to real energy savings. Depending on your current patterns, installing a programmable thermostat could save you 15% to 20% on your yearly heating and cooling costs. Do you have a programmable thermostat now? If not, it’s time to get one and start saving energy. Among the brands we feature are Honeywell and White-Rogers, but we can help you decide which is the most efficient and reliable solution for your home.
Contact us for more information about programmable thermostats, the best options for you and a FREE estimate.
- Easy-to-read backlit digital display.
- Lets you know when to service or replace filters, batteries, etc.
- Program to save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs.
- 7-Day or 5+1+1 Day Programmable or Non-Programmable.
- Tri-Powered – Hardwired, Battery Powered or Power Stealing Battery Assist.
- Easy-to-follow menu driven programming.